Senior Account Executive (B2B Software Sales - Manila)
At Jibble, we're building the next world-class workforce management Software as a Service. In the past two years we've been building a product that is loved and used by over a thousand companies across 50 countries.
We’re growing fast and looking to hire a Senior Account Executive with a strong experience in B2B SaaS Business to help us reach our aggressive goals for 2019.
As an Account Executive at Jibble you'll be directly responsible for growing our sales revenue in the Philippines alone. You are one of the biggest contributors to company growth by executing on the entire sales cycle.
If you have at least 3+ years of B2B software sales experience, your absolutely driven about tech & growth targets, and you have a proven track record of generating & closing account of at least $1000 USD ACV then please read on...
About the role:
- Our HQ is in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia but we are looking for a strong, independent professional that can work from a co-working space in Manila with a small team
- You will execute on the entire sales cycle which includes:
- Identifying, qualifying and nurturing valuable leads via phone and email
- Managing SDRs to assist in developing the lead pipeline
- Educate prospects on Jibble Time & Attendance benefits solutions
- Proactive outreach to setup sales meetings with prospects
- Conduct product demos (online and offline in person)
- Always be closing!
- Work closely together with Customer Success & Product Management to identify new opportunities or feature requests
- Potential to become an Account Manager and manage a sales team
- A motivated and self-driven sales/account executive with a startup-hustle mentality. We are looking to grow in hard and smart ways.
- At least 3+ years in B2B Software Sales specifically and many years of previous B2B sales experience
- A track record of closing customers between $1,000 and $10,000 ACV
- English must be of a very high standard as you’ll be performing remote demos for our inbound prospects
- To work with a lean, experienced international team who started and grew multiple tech startups
- A competitive base salary with a no-cap commission structure based on targets
- Receive training from our sister company in our Kuala Lumpur HQ